Request A Redelivery Of Your DX Parcel
About the DX Redelivery Service
The DX Group offers a unique online service to its customers called as “Book a Delivery” service, which allows the recipients of DX parcels to change the delivery dates or the delivery address. As long as you request for a redelivery, you are assured of your parcel receipt within the very next day.
How To Request A Redelivery
In order for you to be able to make a Book a Delivery service, you should require the following:
1. A computer with an internet connection.
2. The tracking Reference Number provided to you by DX either through text message or letter.
3. Submission of the redelivery request before 6 PM on that day.
1. Go to the DX redelivery webpage at www.thedx.co.uk/delivery.
2. Type in your Tracking Reference Number in the required field.
3. Type in all your other required personal info including the postcode and mobile number.
4. Type the name of the requester if it is not the same as that of which you typed above.
5. Now you are required to select your preferred date of redelivery from the calendar provided.
6. If you wish to receive your parcel to the previously attempted delivery address by DX, then leave the Step 4 as it is. But if you desire it to be a new one, then select the radio button in the bottom and then enter the full address along with postcode.
7. Just click “Continue” now and you are done with your redelivery request.
For further details, you may refer to the customer service at www.thedx.co.uk/customerservice/custserhelp/booking
The redelivery service offered by DX is a very convenient and secure way of changing your delivery details. And the best part is that it is absolutely free of cost.
About DX Group
DX Group is one of the leading companies specialized in mail and courier services and is based in the UK and Ireland. Founded in the 1970′s, it is now more than 30 years experienced in the respective field, and is the only courier service provider in the country to have the next day local delivery service.
DX Request Redelivery:
Help &Customer Service For Booking Delivery:
DX General Services FAQ: